We will identify grants, loans and business support for your company produce a report for you on sources of customers funding for your business and put together a funding application ready to sign and send.
Getting ready for CHAS or FORS audits can be time-consuming and difficult to manage. We can assist by working with you to get ready for your first audit or compliance check.
We can work with you to put together a PQQ or Tender to give you a maximum chance of being invited to tender and subsequently to be awarded the work.
We can fulfil senior interim management roles within Community Transport organisations and assist you in recruiting new staff of the right quality and covering until they are settled into their new roles.
We can work with you to make sure that the right vehicles are procured to your specification, budget and needs. We can also take on the task of disposal of your old vehicles in the best available way.
We can advise on servicing and maintenance of your fleet of vehicles, negotiate supplier contracts on your behalf, arrange fleet insurance and look at how you can operate your fleet economically and efficiently. The following benefits should arise:
- Measurable savings through effective fuel management & journey planning
- Conduct fleet policy audits resulting in improvements in cost effectiveness, efficiency savings and legal conformity
- Convert relevant aspects of fleet policy into a coherent format for driver handbooks
- Policy changes in minibus choice lists taking cost and environmental considerations into account
- Improvements in vehicle condition reporting/management
- Significant increases in fleet management efficiency
- Measurable cost savings through changes in vehicle acquisition and/or funding methods
- Improved efficiency in cash management policies & procedures
a. Community Engagement
Tailored Consultancy Package
Community Engagement Toolkit for capacity building for those working in community engagement
b. Stakeholder Engagement
Stakeholder Engagement Consultancy
Undertaking stakeholder engagement exercises
Stakeholder Engagement Toolkit - customised for client requirements
8. Place Based Community Support Services
Integrated transport solutions
- Tender preparation including accreditation support for H&S, FORS and Quality Marks
- Service audit and review, development & support of new services including feasibility studies
- Interim management on a strategic and operational levels
- Vehicle management for organisations with limited budgets
Business Planning Consultancy
Risk Management Consultancy
Regulatory Compliance Checking
Organisational Development Consultancy
Change Management Consultancy
Healthy lifestyles and Eating